- The application obtains the information you provide when you download. Open & register the application & and any information you enter in the website.
- We also request information about your preferences. Beauty Services, Products you use and such other details that may help the application provide you with suitable results and help your experience.
- You can choose not to provide information to us. But in General some information about you is required in order for you to enjoy the benefits of this application.
- We may collect personally identifiable information that you provide, such as your name, address, phone number number of email address.
- We use technologies like cookies or unique device identifiers to identify your computer. So we can deliver a better experience.
- Our systems may associate this personal information with your attitudes in the course of providing service to you.
We use user’s Personal information to :
- Provide our services.
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and trouble shoot problems.
- Encourage safe trading and enforce our policies
- Customise users experience, measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates.
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you.
- Do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
How we store and protect your information
- Safety of your information is pivotal for us therefore we offer the use of a secure server to all our users. All supplied sensitive, credit information is transmitted via secure technology & then Encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- All information contained by Salon home services is treated as strictly confidential does not and will not disclose or share such confidential information to with any internal organization.
- The user’s privacy is very important to us.
- We may be required from time to time disclose user’s personal information to governmental or law enforcing agencies or our regulators, but we will only do so under proper authority.
We may also share personal information with :
- Corporate affiliates who help detect or prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joints services.
- Service providers who help with our business operations.
- Users may opt out of the use of the “double click” cookies for interest – based advertising by visiting ads settings.
- Googles. Use of the “double click” cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and / or other sites on the interest.
Access, Modification & Deletion :
Deletion you can see, modify or erase your personal information by reviewing your posting or account status page. There may be a charge associated with such requests but these will not exceed the amounts permitted by law. We delete personal information when we no longer need it for the purposes we described earlier. We retain personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes, enforce our polices and prevent bad guys from coming back.
We use a number of mechanisms (Encryption passwords, physical, security), to protect the security and integrity of your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure.
What about cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as recommended for you. Personalized advertisements on other websites and storage of items in your shopping cart between visits.
Confidentiality of information :
Users who use any of the features on Salon home services agree & accept they have been fully informed by online. That the use of features may lead to publication. To all users of Salon home services of any personal information posted by them while using any specific features on Salon home services.